|Description:||The ColdFusion Developer will ensure total customer satisfaction is met or exceeded by designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications.|
|Duties:||• Reviews, analyzes and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s client/server software applications.
• Participate in research and development projects including new technologies, development of standards for network implementation of new platforms, automating production of publishing, training, internet and multimedia projects.
• Assist in the practice office support after the implementation of software is completed.
• Create, modify, and query relational databases
• Create, modify, and document existing ColdFusion web application.
• Provides above average level of customer service to all customers (internal and external).
• Upholds Birch Communications’ company virtues.
• Adhere to Corporate Compliance program.
• To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
• To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
|Qualifications:||• Proficiency with ColdFusion and Relational Databases required
• Competency with ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability in translating user business requirements into functional/program specifications.
• Thorough understanding of the Microsoft.net framework
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong project planning skills
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
• Ability to keep information confidential