3Di is seeking to obtain a programmer to develop and enhance an Online application that provides information to contractors in the area about contractual opportunities. It also provides information about company assessment, referrals and business assistance opportunities. The application runs on Coldfusion and Oracle.
The contract programmer must already be proficient in the following skills and knowledge:
- ColdFusion (at least version 8)
- SQL coding skills, including Stored Procedures
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Experience with FuseBox framework
- Experience trouble-shooting performance issues on the system
- Ability to communicate well with end-users of the system to discuss changes and fixes, and to do joint trouble-shooting.
- Strong oral communication, technical writing, presentation, and time management skills