LENGH OF ENGAGEMENT: 12 month assignment
Estimated Start Date: 01/06/2014
Estimated End Date: 12/31/2014
Resumes due 11/27/2013
W2 employees only
Assignment is located in downtown Los Angeles with good access to mass transit, an easy walk from Union Station or the Red Line Civic Center station.
CPs has worked with this client since 1984 and has an excellent relationship and direct contact with the hiring manager.
Scope of services
The client is looking for a full-time contractor to assist in the design, programming and implementation of the a critical application with high visibility.
The application runs on ColdFusion and Oracle.
- To be a good fit for the development team, the contract programmer must already be proficient in the following skills and knowledge:
- ColdFusion (at least version 8)
- SQL coding skills, including Stored Procedures
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Experience with FuseBox framework
- Ability to communicate well with end-users of the system to discuss changes and fixes, and to do joint trouble-shooting.
The Contractor is expected to perform the following duties:
- Utilizing the user requirements to develop the application.
- Interface with project team members to resolve software and hardware problems.
- Review, recommend and implement system level hardware and software.
- Strong oral communication, technical writing, presentation, and time management skills.
Desired Experience: Oracle Database,Fusebox,,
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None