Qualified candidates will assist with maintaining and supporting all aspects of the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to ColdFusion web application development, front-end/UX/UI design, and content updates. Qualified candidates must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment and must display excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.
Please include links to recent examples of your ColdFusion and front-end development work along with your application, as well as a brief description of your involvement in each project.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Will possess strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Will possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning.
- Responsibilities Maintain, enhance and support the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to the law school public website, student portals, and affiliated websites.
- Develop scalable, secure custom ColdFusion web applications to support the law school community and improve audience engagement/reduce manual processes.
- Monitor and analyze Google Analytics metrics to improve site navigation and UX.
- Maintain and support the law school’s Google Apps for Education/G Suite account.
- Assist with Salesforce and Pardot integration into existing web infrastructure.
- Supplement the existing Help Desk staff by handling calls and cases as needed.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree, Combined work experience and education as equivalent
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Field of Expertise: Understanding of and experience with object oriented design; Web servers; Web applications and programming languages; Web content management systems, search engine optimization, and usability engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of ColdFusion development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS SQL/mySQL databases
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile-first responsive websites
- Demonstrated experience with usability/UX principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience with Windows-based servers and IIS
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- WordPress experience
- Salesforce and Pardot experience