USC Gould School of Law is looking for an experienced ColdFusion developer with solid front-end/UX/UI experience to join our Web Services team. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position at the downtown Los Angeles University Park Campus. No telecommuting is allowed.
Qualified candidates will assist with maintaining and supporting all aspects of the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to ColdFusion web application development, front-end/UX/UI design, and content updates. Qualified candidates must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment and must display excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.
Please include links to recent examples of your ColdFusion and front-end development work along with your application, as well as a brief description of your involvement in each project.
- Maintain, enhance and support the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to the law school public website, student portals, and affiliated websites.
- Develop scalable, secure custom ColdFusion web applications to support the law school community and improve audience engagement/reduce manual processes.
- Monitor and analyze Google Analytics metrics to improve site navigation and UX.
- Maintain and support the law school’s Google Apps for Education/G Suite account.
- Assist with Salesforce and Pardot integration into existing web infrastructure.
- Supplement the existing Help Desk staff by handling calls and cases as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of ColdFusion development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS SQL/mySQL databases.
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile-first responsive websites.
- Demonstrated experience with usability/UX principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows-based servers and IIS.
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Must possess strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning.
- WordPress experience considered a plus, but not required.
- Salesforce and Pardot experience considered a plus, but not required.