Title: Coldfusion Developer (4 positions)
Locations: Los Angeles, CA / Irvine, CA / Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
###US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply###
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining ColdFusion applications.
- Cold Fusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer is a plus
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Sr. Coldfusion Developers and Tech Lead to implement the solution.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Extends existing or develops new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards.
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Communicates task status in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
- Appreciate your immediate feedback!
- Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions.