CrowdTorch is the premier ticketing and venue management platform. Our forward-thinking entertainment technology company builds progressive tools to help venues, artists and promoters better manage their operations, sell more tickets and know their customers.
We believe in hiring based on talent not on years of experience. As a ColdFusion Engineer you’ll work as a key member of our development team and help to deliver scalable, high-performance ticketing solutions. This is your opportunity to get in early on cutting edge technology projects within a fast-paced high-growth startup.
- Architect, design, and implement robust and user friendly applications for ticketing platform
- Develop and optimize current and new database queries, views, and stored procedures
- Build flexible, cross-browser, scalable web applications
- Create W3C compliant markup
- Research and utilize new technologies
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL technologies
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical discipline; equivalent experience also considered