As technology has been steadily moving toward a mobile environment, the demand for a mobile interface has become the standard in web technology. Personnel in this role support web development initiatives for Education Services. Planned tasks include maintaining and updating the existing browser based environments while architecting and authoring future environments to serve our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a mobile web presence.
- Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining mobile web-based application systems; as well as troubleshoot problems and looks for ways to improve the website.
- Assist with browser-based upgrades and migrations to become more affluent in overall processes; while mobility is the stronger emphasis.
- Assist in new courseware content development, as well as, new technology integration. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Development of Mobile web applications, migrations and mobile upgrades.
- Be able to work as a part of a team and individually a must.
- Help us to become a leader in mobile on-line training!
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Graphics, Computer Science, Engineering, related design/technology field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience with web development & design, mobile website development & design, or equivalent development & design experience.
- Candidate must be able to articulate ideas/concepts well, and work as a part of a team atmosphere.
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in User Interface design techniques and standards.
- Exposure to the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Prior Experience with Engineering, Manufacturing, or PLM consulting.
- Presentation Skills and being able to present ideas to teams and customers.
- Well organized.