- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and customizing e-commerce applications interfacing with Personify using ColdFusion.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining custom online applications built in ColdFusion as requested by CLIENT departments,approved by IT management, and assigned by the Web & Data Systems Manager.
- Responsible for development of mobile applications
- Coordinates, updates, and maintains documentation on all projects.
- Updates and maintains Internet and Intranet procedures.
- Acts as administrator of intranet hardware and software.
- Responds to email requests and coordinates web assistance for members.
- Serves as backup to Web & Data Systems Manager in support and maintenance of in-house webservers.
- Serves as backup to Web & Data Systems Manager in all Disaster & Recovery plans and in regards to all external software implementations.
- Assists with other IT projects as required.
- Maintains a library of periodicals and software related to the Internet.
IV. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1.1 Responsible for maintaining e-commerce applications interfacing with Personify using ColdFusion.
2.1 Responsible for developing online applications using ColdFusion for both the intranet and Internet as assigned by the Web & Data
2.2 Adheres to development guidelines as set forth by the Web & Data Systems Manager for standards in CLIENT web development
2.3 Provides training for staff in using applications built for end users.
3.1 Develops applications for mobile devices on Android, iOS, and Windows mobile.
3.2 Responsible for deployment and maintenance of mobile applications
3.3 Provides technical support for CLIENT mobile applications
4.1 Maintains both in-code comment documentation and procedural documentation on all programming projects.
4.2 Updates procedures and documentation when changes are made.
5.1 Maintains procedures for Internet and Intranet servers and software.
6.1 Acts as administrator of the intranet, maintaining hardware and software, and responsible for making appropriate upgrades.
6.2 Provides training on updating the intranet for staff.
7.1 Reads and responds to all email from members regarding the website and difficulty logging in to the members-only areas.
8.1 Acts as support backup to Web & Data Systems Manager on in-house webserver systems.
8.2 Maintains hardware and software of in-house webservers and responsible for investigating updates and/or upgrades that may be
9.1 Reviews documentation and keeps up-to-date on all Disaster and Recovery plans.
9.2 Involved with all external software implementations.
9.3 Reviews and keeps up-to-date on documentation of all external software implementations.
V. NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintains a library of computer catalogs, magazines, manuals and newspapers relating to the Internet in order to keep abreast of
VI. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor*s preferred
- At least 6 years experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML and Cascading Style Sheets).
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, preferably jQuery
- Experience using PhoneGap or other software for publishing mobile applications to Android and iOS
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update ColdFusion files.
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, SOAP, and REST.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server Administration, as well as advanced knowledge of Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Familiarity with Internet resources, including email, Mail Servers, web browsing, newsgroups, online services, and FTP.
- Intermediate experience with database development and design, as well as ODBC data sources.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access, and basic database design fundamentals.
- Familiarity and experience with e-commerce
- Full understanding of the life-cycle of application development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong written and oral communications, including the ability to speak in public.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a busy environment.
- Must have the ability and willingness to gain further technical knowledge with regards to internet development, web programming languages, programming methodologies, etc.
- Experience with IIS webserver administration, as well as experience with Windows server administration.
- Experience creating and consuming web services.
- Familiarity with website activity reporting, preferably with Webtrends.
- This position is classified as exempt under the FLSA*s Computer Professional category.