Experis IT is looking for a Web Service Integration Specialist for a direct hire opportunity for our client in Lincoln, NE.
- Do you become excited when others start talking about web service APIs?
- Do others say you one of the brightest in the implementation and integration field?
- Are you a perfectionist that always wants it done right?
- Do you enjoy consulting with clients on implementing solutions that meet their needs?
- Are you a resourceful solution seeker that wants to make a difference in others lives through technology?
- Do you take the initiative to work independently and always live up to your commitments?
- Do you have a talent for removing obstacles and improving processes to make a client happy?
This is a full-time position in our Lincoln, Nebraska international headquarters, remote workers will not be considered at this time.
The Web Service Integration Specialist is responsible for supporting our clients in regard to integrating their software to other web applications. Our client has a proprietary web application that allows its clients to integrate and manage candidate and employee data as it relates to software products and services.
- Configure, test, implement, and support web service integrations between human resource software applications (e.g. Oracle Taleo, PeopleSoft, SAP Success Factors and other Applicant Tracking Software).
- Consult with clients and third party technology professionals in the delivery of web service integrations.
- Consulting with clients to design, implement, manage and improve employee selection processes.
- Training client users to work with software and web service integrations.
- Providing client users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and software problems.
- Testing, maintaining and monitoring software, including configuration and implementation of software for clients.
- Conferring with internal and external clients regarding current and future needs in regard to software functionality.
- Working with the Technology Team to expand or modify software to serve new purposes or to improve work flow.
Skills Required for Success:
- Experience with some form of SQL (MySQL, MS SQL, or Oracle)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in software development
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Experience with web development on a Linux platform using a common development language (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Java, ColdFusion)
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT
- Experience with Apache and Tomcat