Title: Web Developer (MUST have Coldfusion)
Location: Lexington, MA
Willing to transfer H1 B visa.
- Propose functionalities to the requirements, and be able to describe the value it creates for users in use cases.
- Define the content of each release, schedule and monitor the delivery plan. Build a sequence of development stages.
- Manage priorities in the deliveries of functionalities and enhancements. Evaluate costs (man/days), and set intermediate delivery dates, Test Plans, and the code itself.
- Work on the development of web and eCommerce applications, describing the specifications in technical terms: select the algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used. Plan the appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components. Develop and implement the new functionalities described in the PES: Code, compile and run unit tests (TOs,non-regression tests, etc.). Check the progress of dependencies with other components as the project goes on.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Regularly check analyses (such as RCA – Root Cause Analysis) to pinpoint areas for improvement in code quality or software performance. Develop new test plans if necessary.
- Provide maintenance: resolution of flaws reported by Internal project stakeholders, automated scanning, or Customer Support teams.
- Technological intelligence: keep abreast of the latest technological developments, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- eCommerce and Web Development methods, process & tools.
- Knowledge of PHP preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL database experience.
- Understanding of PCI compliance requirements and web security concepts.
- Ability to create both technical and end user documentation
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge Management
- Office Software & Tools
- Problem Solving
- Breakthrough thinking-creativity
- Strategic thinking
- Time and Priority Management