Tagence, Inc. is seeking a Software Developer/IT Professional to join the Tagence team. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of Web infrastructure, design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customer needs. This position requires interfacing with customer, understanding of the project requirements, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and proven success in managing assignments to timely completion.
This position is contingent upon customer approval
- Leesburg, VA
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Coding in ColdFusion including the use of CFC’s.
- Working in Oracle PL/SQL (writing SQL statements, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc..) and limited administration (administer database schemas/ database accounts, assigning privileges and roles within database to schemas, backing up/restoring schemas, setting up listener and connectivity to database, understand TNS files, understand global names/SIDS, etc…).
- Coding with ColdFusion Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks such ColdBox
- Creating Adobe PDF Form
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- 3+ years IT experience
- 1+ years current ColdFusion experience
- 1+ years current Oracle/PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience
- Proficient in ColdFusion including the use of CFCs
- Experience with Oracle/PL/SQL or MS SQL development and database administration
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related discipline
- Any existing Clearance is helpful
U.S. Citizenship Required