***Must able to gain and maintain a secret level clearance***
- Analyze existing large Enterprise ColdFusion SQL Server application. The application contains 150+ of integrated sub-applications/modules.
- Implement selected ColdFusion application/sub-modules and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and support enhancements to ColdFusion applications.
- Implement and maintain Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a software engineering role.
- Experience interfacing with customers, understanding and documenting customer requirements.
- Experience with web design and development using CS5, Dreamweaver, Flash and CSS.
- Solid 3+ years working knowledge of databases and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with MS Windows 2008, ISS web administration, tools and web site security.
- Experience responding to customer calls and ability to troubleshoot issues under time constraints.
- Experience with full SDLC including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, deployment and maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain clearance.
- Knowledge or experience with TOAD, StarTeam.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP/AD.
- Experience with Crystal Reports/Business Objects.
- Experience with DoD Human Resource systems (e.g. CMIS).