Criterion Systems, Inc., based out of Vienna, VA is seeking a Web Developer to support an Air Force contract at Langley AFB, VA. The Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) is a worldwide, network centric weapon system of fixed and deployable, scalable and modular ground station components that provide multi-source intelligence data to the warfighter. The Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) Operation Center (DPOC) manages, administers, and maintains the operational weapon system architecture supporting AF DCGS. The DPOC is operated by the 480th ISR Wing. The DPOC is a component of the DCGS Operations Center (DOC) located at Langley Air Force Base, VA and Beale AFB, CA which provides AF DCGS Command, Control, and Communications (C3) for the AF DCGS weapon system.
In this role, you will provide DPOC-East support for one 8 hour shift per day, 4 days a week.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 required upon start. Within six months, must maintain and hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification
- Provides assistance to 480 ISR WG/Systems Integration Management (SCT) in identifying procedural changes and processes that would enhance the overall environment.
- Oversees the administration and technical maintenance of the 480 ISR WG Intranet Websites and resolve technical and operational issues
- Consults with all administrative and operational departments to coordinate ongoing application and capability updates and maintenance of the websites
- Maintains processes and procedures for information installed on the web servers.
- Collaborates with systems personnel, program staff and group points of contact to design, troubleshoot, test and oversee the launch of new website products
- Provides direct assistance to 480 ISR WG/SC and the Unified Collection Operations Reporting Network (UNICORN) Program Manager, assisting in rectifying UNICORN (and other non-baseline applications/capabilities) operational issues and overseeing development requirements
- Investigates technology improvements, as directed by wing, to solve technical challenges and user standards, and progress in accordance with established IT and government standards
- Active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certifications: VB.Net; VB6; VB Script; Photoshop; Dreamweaver; PHP, PMP (Project Management Professional), Windows Server 2008R2; IIS 7.0 Apache, LINUX, PERL, Oracle RDBMS (SQL*Plus), and ASP.Net 4.x