- The Consultant shall analyze program, subsystem requirements and specifications as well as to develop data flow and logic diagrams.
- The Consultant shall recommend software tools to increase efficiencies and increase accuracy where possible.
- The Consultant shall design and develops modules to accomplish system functions.
- The Consultant shall design web-based applications in support of analysis and validating migration efforts as well as in support of web-based training.
- The Consultant shall develop programs/modules from specifications using ColdFusion, Hyperion Performance Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence or other appropriate applications as determined by the federal staff.
- The Consultant shall develop procedures to manage data and security using IBM Mainframe utilities, Unix/Linux utilities and Windows desktop Operating System and other appropriate tools.
- The Consultant shall test, debug, and modify computer programs.
- The Consultant shall develop test data, test environments, and test procedures which allow modules/programs to run as part of the overall system.
- The Consultant shall prepare program documentation to identify all modifications done to any existing program.
- The Consultant shall assist in the implementation of clients onto the IBC systems and assist with the resolution of development and migration problems.
- The Consultant shall design and modify modules/programs to reduce operating time and improve efficiency where possible.
- The Consultant shall perform these functions in IBM main frame, Unix/Linux, PC/LAN, and/or other computer environments as determined by federal staff. When requested, the Consultant shall assist other IBC Divisions with special projects that are within the Consultants area of expertise.
- US Citizen / Green Card OBIEE, OBI Colfusion Hyperion: 1 year