Managed Business Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior ColdFusion Developer to work on-site in Lakewood, CO, in support of an upcoming Federal Client Program. This individual will be responsible for development and maintenance of existing and future web applications built on MySQL and Oracle back-ends, while also utilizing JRun on Tomcat Application Servers within a Linux environment. This will be a full-time, salaried-benefited opportunity slated to begin within the next several weeks, contingent upon contract/Program award. Local candidates are highly preferred – no third parties or agencies, please.
- Work with user teams to design and support client-centric application services which meet their needs.
- Work with technical teams, leads and project management to deploy solutions, stay current on project statuses, and be aware of any potential support needs
- Balance project priorities to best meet deadlines.
- Work with teammates, technical leads, analysts, management, SMEs and users to gain high-level understanding of application needs and uses.
- Will be subject to federal background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related area and/or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ (Three-plus) years of direct, recent background in developing ColdFusion Applications.
- Proven experience within full life cycle web application design, including release-post production support of mature applications.
- Familiarity with JRun, Tomcat Application Servers.
- Experience with both MySQL and Oracle database back-ends, including ability to write SQL queries as well as understanding of relational databases.
- Familiarity with Linux-OS environments.
- Knowledge of Java and/or J2EE is desirable
- Understanding of federal guidelines, environments and operational policies
- Current or prior federal background investigation or clearance (examples include NACI, MBI, Public Trust, DOD-Secret, etc.).
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO