Our organization is looking for an experienced UI Web Developer for a 6+ months contract position in the Lafayette, CO. If interested please submit a current resume.
1. Job Title: UI Web Developer
2. Location: Lafayette, CO
3. Job Duration: 6+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Skills: C#, MVC, Visual Studio, N-Tier, SQL 2008 R2, JQuery, Java Script, Domain Driven Design, Dependency Injeciton, SDLC
The Development team creates and maintains web and desktop applications that augment and integrate Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solutions. Primary responsibilities will include collaborating with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation. Additionally, we are moving to standardize on C# and ASP.NET MVC from legacy Java, ColdFusion, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and VB6 applications.
We are looking for someone with mostly back-end to middle tier experience with some front-end UI. Primary UI developed to display data within grids with searching capabilities, along with entry/edit forms. Knowledge of web services and application integrations is a plus.
What You’ll Need:
- BS in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 5 or more years related experience. In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D., etc., may be substitute for two years of experience. Years of related experience may substitute for the lack of a degree with two years of related experience substituting for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- 3-5 years of experience in application development in C#
- 3-5 years of experience with MVC using Visual Studio 2013/2015
- 3-5 years of experience with Entity Framework 6 or equivalent ORMs, using Code First migrations
- Understanding of N-Tier application architecture
- Motivated, reliable, and focused individual
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 or greater
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Understanding of Dependency Injection
- Understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes
- Responsible for adhering to the requirements and design specifications documented
- Responsible for adhering to development standards set by architect
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Perform other duties as necessary
Nice To Have:
- Telerik Kendo MVC Controls or other third party controls
- Oracle databases, primarily accessing data through ADO.Net
- Twitter Bootstrap or other responsive design frameworks
- WebApi, WCF, or other web service technologies
Unit Testing/Test Driven Development
- UI Web Developer: 5 years