Primary responsibilities will include collaborating with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation. Additionally, we are moving to standardize on C# and ASP.NET MVC from legacy Java, ColdFusion, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and VB6 applications.
We are looking for someone with mostly back-end to middle tier experience with some front-end UI. Primary UI developed to display data within grids with searching capabilities, along with entry/edit forms. Knowledge of web services and application integrations is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in application development in C#
- 3-5 years of experience with MVC using Visual Studio 2013/2015
- 3-5 years of experience with Entity Framework 6 or equivalent ORMs, using Code First migrations
- Understanding of N-Tier application architecture
- Motivated, reliable, and focused individual
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 or greater
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Understanding of Dependency Injection
- Understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes
- Responsible for adhering to the requirements and design specifications documented