Date:Jan 12, 2015
Location:Lackland Afb, TX, US
Job Requisition Number: 92917
Category: Information Systems – Programming
Primary Location: Lackland Afb, TX, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
This is new funded work in San Antonio TX supporting the JIOFST contract at Lackland AFB. Must have current TS/SCI and CompTIA Security + Certification
- The ability to translate existing and emerging customer requirements to web application functionality that adhere to established standards.
- The ability to coordinate and communicate requirements among Developers, Database Administrator, and end users of desired functionality for web development.
- Experience with Windows based web application development technologies and web interfaces.
- Experience with software development tools and graphics design techniques which includes, but is not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with software functionality testing techniques used to validate customer requirements.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of developers’ and users’ guides to provide training, testing and accreditation documentation.
- The ability to diagnose and rectify code anomalies to resolve end user problems and concerns during application development and testing phases.
- Experience with code vulnerability testing techniques and tools.
- Experience with rapid application development principles.
- The ability to communicate database requirements to Database Administrator (DBA).
- Experience with DoD security requirements to ensure data security and application availability to all participating organizations.
- Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.