Intermediate Coldfusion Developer
- Work as part of an agile development team to write C# code for enterprise services.
- Design in collaboration with a team to satisfy business requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
- Develop deployment systems for IIS and Windows services.
- Document code and detail designs.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Top quality self-management skills, with a desire to succeed
- Experience with ColdFusion 8, 9 and 10 technologies, to include object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with .net C# technologies
- Strong software lifecycle management experience
- Solid fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrated understanding of ColdFusion based framework/toolkit architectures, such as Model Glue, FuseBox, ColdBox, or ColdSpring
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 programming, such as stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions