Company is doing a gradual full scale transition from ColdFusion to .Net (C# / ASP.Net / MVC). This role will initially be ColdFusion v.9 development. The role will gradually become a .Net development role long-term. Candidate does not have to have .Net experience however the individual MUST be willing to make the transition long-term.
Note: This position is located in Knoxville, TN. Remote work is NOT an option for this role.
- 5 to 7 years programming with ColdFusion (version 7 and up) They are currently using v. 9
- Experience programming data driven web applications
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills using MS SQL 2005 and up
- CFC development/architecture and use
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle. (requirements gathering, design/architecture, development, deployment, support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some experience with Jquery and/or Ajax methodologies
Skills desired but not required:
- Experience with Scrum / Agile
- .Net development experience
- Java programming