Seeking a Sr. ColdFusion Developer. Position offers competitive pay, quarterly bonuses, great benefits , career advancement, casual dress code, employee friendly company culture, wellness program, state of the art work out facilities, volleyball court, walking trails, on-site dining, private school and much more!
We would be glad to provide you with additional detailed information about the company, the opportunity and the area!
We are doing a full scale transition from ColdFusion development to .Net (C# / ASP.Net / MVC). This role will initially consist of ColdFusion v.9 development working individually or on small teams. As we start the re-write of our core enterprise applications this individual will start learning .Net and make the gradual transition to full-time C# / ASP.Net web development. This role does NOT require prior .Net experience but the individual must be willing to learn and make the transition to .Net development long-term. Though not required, prior .Net experience is highly desired!
Please Note: This position is located in Knoxville, TN. Remote work is NOT an option
for this opportunity.
- 5 to 7 years programming with ColdFusion (version 7 and up) They are currently using v.9
- Experience programming data driven web applications
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills using MS SQL 2005 and up
- CFC development/architecture and use
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle. (requirements gathering, design/architecture, development, deployment, support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some experience with Jquery and/or Ajax methodologies
Skills desired but not required:
- Experience with Scrum / Agile
- .Net development experience