We are currently seeking a ColdFusion Developer to build and support web-based applications. The candidate will work in the Application Development team, and will be expected to provide technical expertise for the department. The ideal candidate will have experience working with other developers, users, and business owners in maintaining web-based applications.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Information Systems) or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of related IT experience
- Strong knowledge of ColdFusion and other web-based technologies including ASP, .Net, or PHP
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, XHTML, AJAX, XSL, XSLT
- Oracle database programming including PL/SQL, data manipulation, DDL, creating function, views and stored procedures
- Comprehension of business logic and its impact on the databases and applications
- Understanding of Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial systems are a plus
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quickly