Use your Software Design/Development technical expertise to support NASA on the beautiful Gulf Coast!
Located at Stennis Space Center, Missippi, the NASA Shared Service Center’s (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer focused support for selected NASA business and technical services. NASA has also consolidated selected Procurement, Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center.
The NSSC recently received the Best New Captive Services Delivery Award from the Shared Services Outsourcing Network, recognizing the NSSC as the most successful shared services organization launched in the last three years.
U.S. citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Basic programming skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team