This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Seven to ten years of software development experience
- Experience with software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience with design and implementation of new applications in a lead role
- Minimum of five years’ extensive experience with the following technology:
- Enterprise Content Management System
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Software development in healthcare industry
- Experience with ColdFusion
- Knowledge of cross browser and device compatibility issues
The ideal candidate is a motivated team player with a solid background in software development and service delivery using current Web technologies. You will use cutting-edge technologies to build and maintain web applications to be used on our public website, http://www.sharp.com/, as well as our corporate intranet, SharpNET. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience with Enterprise Content Management System, front-end technologies including HTML, CSS, and responsive design (mobile experience).
Sharp’s Web Development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the applications and infrastructure that powers Sharp’s major web sites, including http://www.sharp.com/ and SharpNET. Development works in conjunction with Marketing’s Web Center to bring the Sharp Experience to our patients, visitors and employees by using the latest in Web technologies and state-of-the-art software and database design.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.