Position: Web Development Manager
Location: Kearny Mesa, CA
Duration: Full Time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Seven years of Web development experience
- 3 years of supervisory or management experience responsible for analysts and developers supporting enterprise wide applications
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with most of the technology used at Sharp with ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery in a enterprise level setting
- Experience with implementation of enterprise wide upgrades, including operating systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and server upgrades.
- Experience with software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) with large and complex projects
- Manager, Web Development position manages and mentors technical IT developers, subject matter experts, systems analyst, and quality assurance analysts that support the various web applications and systems architectures. Responsibilities include leadership, prioritization, resource utilization, timeline development and task completion. Provide staff feedback and performance evaluations. Establish and manage standard deliverables for the entire software development lifecycle. Define and implement documentation standards and best practices. Communicate with client and management staff to develop technical solutions which meets customer’s needs. Create, promote and ensure a customer service orientation for the team. Communicate with vendors and other Information System departments. Integrate with Sharp-wide business needs, quality, and process improvement efforts. Partner with management to identify cost, resource allocation and impact of changes. Promote teamwork between IS departments and business teams. Assure adherence to SHC and department safety regulations and guidelines. Proactively ensure that software solutions meet HIPPA and PCI compliance.
- Ability to effectively manage a technical staff of Information Systems professionals responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of web applications. Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, staff, consultants, vendors and customers; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; to exercise good leadership skills; achieve organizational results and support Information Systems department goals.
- Knowledge of information systems principles and practices. Ability to interpret technical and functional requirements into applications design. Responds to requests for service within guidelines and time frames established to meet organizational objectives. Ensure that technical resources are aligned with business objectives. Ability to communicate technical and business requirements to programmers and nontechnical users/clients. Ability to apply knowledge of information technologies as it relates to health care environments. Knowledge of legal, ethical, managerial and organizational principles and standards for health care systems in California is desirable. Strong people and project management skills. Strong supervisory, leadership, teamwork, and forward thinking skills. Ability to work effectively with Digital Marketing management team; understanding priorities and aligning web development resources and efforts to meet those priorities.
- Keywords: Manager Web Development, ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing: 3 years