- Develop, enhance, maintain, and support web applications.
- Participate in testing & debugging changes.
- Manage projects by following project management standards.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations.
- Participate in business requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection, and application integration.
- Suggest ideas for improving efficiency.
- Provide application related training.
- Actively participate in workgroups.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Relevant Degree.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a high-paced, enterprise environment.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2005 or Oracle relational databases. (writing complex SQL In-line or in stored procedures) or MYSQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to re-engineer existing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Positions are full-time employees of Xpanxion, not contractors
- Employees have the support of an excellent training program
- Multiple other positions available at multiple different experience and education levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position located in Ames, Iowa; Kearney, Nebraska; Manhattan, Kansas; or Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Remote positions available in some circumstances.