Position Title Analyst
Duration Requested 6 months
Location : Kansas City , MO
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
Provides programming and analysis for an in house developed user access management application. Will design, develop and support interfaces between packaged and in housed developed applications. Ensures that applications are properly maintained and monitored as described by organizational policies, standards and goals.
- Develops application solutions utilizing approved programming languages and standards per business requirements.
- Consults with end users to define requirements and identify solutions.
- Contribute to and maintain application documentation and standards.
- Uses personal initiative and experience to resolve a variety of moderately complex to highly complex applications problems. Researches problems that cannot be resolved by routine procedures.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure corporate compliance, examples include data security and change control.
- Freely shares information, providing guidance to technical team members who have less experience and expertise.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Working knowledge of servers, networks and operating systems.
- Working knowledge of business goals, corporate IT standards, strategy and service level agreements.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with departments.
- Searches for and identifies alternative and/or innovative solutions.
- Uses planning skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Exercises sound judgment when making decisions.
- Quickly adapts to multiple demands and rapidly changing priorities.
- Technical Skills:
- Oracle Database (PL/SQL)
- Microsoft SQL Server ( Transact SQL)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)