Experis is looking for a Lead Interactive Web Developer at a cutting-edge advertising agency in Kansas City, MO. This developer will test complex application and web issues, design code, and provide programming and project leadership to subordinate personnel. This person will also be leading technical reviews of feasibility studies, designing documentation and validating reviews.
Lead Interactive Web Developer
Location: Kansas City
Contract: Contract to Hire
This person will review and identify issues with layout, consistency, browser compatibility, etc. They will independently provide solutions for complex problems and recommend strategic technology directions based on independent research, consultation and analysis.
Technical experience and background. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years GUI development experience as well as experience with the most updated versions of front-end technologies and highly proven proficiency working with the following:
- Adobe Photoshop and creating “pixel perfect” HTML/CSS from .psd files
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (session, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Client-side performance optimization
- Facebook integration
- Creating flexible/scalable front-end frameworks, RDBMS, ColdFusion, font replacement techniques (@font-face, sIFR, Cufn, etc.), Web services