Location: Jersey City (on-site) – local candidates: in person interview required
Length: 10+ Month Contract
Must Haves: Coldfusion and .NET experience.
Looking for a ColdFusion programmer to join our Web Development team.
- Support a large environment of financial applications critical to the company’s Treasury needs – e.g., supporting systems that provide wire payments, cash balance reporting, and distribution of FX rates information.
- Must be willing to carry a company provided Blackberry and be available to investigate and address production issues with web-based applications, web servers, scheduled tasks, etc.
- Assist in adding new features and maintenance of existing intranet, web-based applications
- Experience in server-side web programming using ColdFusion (CFML) and ASP.NET (C#).
- Experience writing SQL; Oracle is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and complete projects and tasks.
- Experience with Visual Basic
- Experience with CSS, Eclipse (CFEclipse), Visual Studio, VSS, BlueDragon
- Experience with financial applications
- Knowledge of all phases of application system analysis and development
- Experience with front-end programming design
- System administration experience with Windows