Location : Jacksonville, FL
Base Pay : $40.00 – $45.00 /Hour
Employee Type : Contractor
Industry : Transportation
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Information Technology
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Post Date : 5/6/2013
Contact : Ryan Murphy
Ref ID : 19784
This position is assigned as a senior developer working across the portfolio of client’s Cold Fusion applications. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the development and design of web applications, components, and enhancement projects.
- Design, code, test, and implement web applications, components, and enhancement projects, for either internal or external uses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to assigned web applications, components, and enhancement projects.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, and networking) and with external vendors.
- Maintain and update web applications, components, and enhancement projects and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization.
Position requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience. 6+ years of prior web development experience is required. If assigned to support a critical, tier-1 application, then the developer may be on call 24/7 based on a rotating schedule and must respond within 15 minutes to any reported issues when notified.