COLDFUSION / MURA (Required) – Jacksonville, FL
- Responsible for the development and design of web applications and components.
- Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications, for either internal or external uses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites.
- May collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external vendors.
- Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization.
- Requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience. 6+ years of prior web development experience is required.
- Technical expertise in web application development (Cold Fusion (5 years minimum), Oracle PL/SQL (5 years minimum), as well as ability to define and document technology system scope, objectives, and requirements.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement requested enhancements for established web application that provides functionality supporting railroad activities.
- Document test cases, expected test results, test data requirements, and collaborate with testing teams and business partners to resolve testing problems.
- Code, debug, test and support utilities, tools, and frameworks to support the application development process.
- Bachelor s degree required in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems/Technology
- 5 or more years experience required in Software Applications Design and Development Equivalent Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED or Associates degree required
- 7 or more years experience required in Software Applications Design and Development
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- CFML and advanced Cold Fusion programming concepts (MVC, CFC)
- DHTML, HTML, XML/XSLT/XSL, CSS and AJAX
- WSDL and SOAP
- ColdFusion administration
- Mura CMS Development
- Oracle Advanced (PL/SQL)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Relational database design and concepts
- Data Manipulation (ETL) Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with creation and modification of Web services
- Knowledge of SOA and ESB
- Ability to use multiple tools and techniques to facilitate the design, development, and integration of business systems in a web environment
- Ability to develop contingency plans, analyze systems for efficiencies, and develop test case scenarios
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and orally) with all levels of audiences
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies and their application
- Knowledge of Rational Version control tools (ClearCase/ClearQuest)
- Knowledge of change management processes (UCM)