This position is assigned as a senior developer working across the portfolio of Cold Fusion applications.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the development and design of web applications, components, and enhancement
- Design, code, test, and implement web applications, components, and enhancement projects, for either internal or external uses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to assigned web applications, components, and enhancement projects.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, and networking) and with external vendors.
- Maintain and update web applications, components, and enhancement projects and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization.
- Position requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience. 6+ years of prior web development experience is required. If assigned to support a critical, tier-1 application, then the developer may be on call 24/7 based on a rotating schedule and must respond within 15 minutes to any reported issues when notified.
- PL/SQL development, Oracle SQL tuning, basic DBMS knowledge with objects such as triggers, functions, indexes
- Ability to work with team in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Source Control Systems such as ClearCase