USA Association, a premier members benefit organization with a cause, of Jacksonville is seeking a full time Web Developer and Graphic Designer.
- College level degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in web design or development
- Advanced knowledge of Mac operating system and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator).
- Ability to create artistic, creative designs.
- Strong knowledge and abilities in both web design.
- Familiarity with social network marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and their widgets / APIs.
- Ability to work with and edit most standard CMS systems.
- Knowledge of creating and managing email marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, iContact).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- General IT knowledge required.
- Basic Knowledge of Audio / Visual, PC, Mac systems.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test websites for cross-browser use and identify any technical problems present.
- Work with designers to create complete websites that can involve custom developed programs, such as database collection, custom APIs, custom jquery applications, etc.
- Help resolve IT related technical issues that may come up
- Casual work environment while having a focus on efficiency and deadlines.
- Competitive salaries based on experience.
- Paid vacation and sick time after one year.
- Year-end bonuses based on performance