$50 – $60 an hour – Contract
ISGF is seeking a Systems Engineer for our client in Jacksonville, Florida for a 6+ month contract engagement. As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. Senior IT Systems Engineer provide technical support and troubleshoot problems and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
In addition, the Systems Engineer will:
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Leads development of policies, plans and schedules
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Researches, designs, implements and tests of technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failuresResolves alerts and perform remediation activities
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
Qualifications of the Systems Engineer:
- 7 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring, patching vulnerabilities and troubleshooting technical infrastructure or development projects.
- Experience with administering Coldfusion and migrating applications from IIS 6 to 7.x/8.x.
- Experience with Splunk and Wireshark.
- Experience identifying and patching infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- 5 or more years of experience administering IIS in an enterprise environment.
- 3 or more years of experience administering Citrix Netscaler or a similar load balancer for a large scale enterprise.
- 1 or more years of experience administering BlueCoat Proxy Servers.
- Experience with SSL Certificates management, renewals and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, submit your resume today!
ISGF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Jacksonville, FL
- IIS upgrades: 4 years
- Load Balancer: 4 years
- Systems Engineering: 7 years
- Patching Infrastructure Vulnerabilities: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Can you work on ISGF’s W2?