- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience are required. Degree must be from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a total of four (4) years’ experience and acquired knowledge through practical experience may be substituted.
- Selected applicant must have a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in Internet Application development, specializing in database-driven applications.
- Experience with developing charting tools for the web and with DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and PKI authentication is required.
- The selected candidate must have experience with support ticket tracking systems, revision control and application security software such as Subversion, Fogbugs and Fortify.
- The individual must have experience with software development quality assurance testing to include code review and adherence to design requirements.
- Experience with Cybersecurity related code development best practices and vulnerability mitigation technique is desired.
- The preferred candidate will have experience utilizing Microsoft (MS) Office Suite with emphasis on MS project and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and sustainment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The individual must be able to obtain Security + or equivalent DoD_ 8570.1 directed certification within one year of hire date, and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Secret security clearance.
- Security+ or equivalent, as well as a current Secret security clearance, is desired.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.