We are looking for a Coldfusion Developer to bring knowledge and experience to our growing Agent business based in our Irvine, CA headquarters.
Key Result Areas:
- The Coldfusion Developer is responsible for proving technical assistance to small development team and software resources through the continuous project execution cycle both on time and within scope.
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Enforce best-practice patterns and coding standards for existing or new code base.
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Communicates task status to multiple teams (Development, QA, PM) in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years as a ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Leadership experience in leading small development teams.