A leading Software as A Service based Company in the Civil Engineering space is currently hiring for a Coldfusion Software Engineer. They currently sit alone in a unique space for city planning, Electronic Plan Review, Facilities Condition Assessment and Value Engineering Assessment. They are in their early stages but they are fully funded by Angel Investors and looking to expand their Irvine presence.
You will be responsible for developing web applications for their current application / product which is done in Coldfusion as well as developing new features and integrating client systems.
- BS in Computer Science;or equillivent experience
- 3+ Years or more years of experience developing software products
- Problem-solving skills
- Equally deep coding skills; Your code speaks for itself
- Experience developing Web applications using Coldfusion; experience must be current
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with continuous integration and implementing automated build / release process, including developing unit tests
- Excellent data modeling skills and data access optimization experience
- Experience with aspect oriented programming techniques
- Strong understanding of OO design
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and at least one of the following: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL; tuning and performance optimization experience is a must
- Full benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, Plus Stock Options