- Configure and administer Enterprise-Information Management and Governance application environment; user accounts, database connections, system integrity and viability, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality or Master Data Management preferred.
- Develop and support data-integration and data-quality modules within the EIMG environment according to CCF-EIMG standards and relevant data model(s).
- Create and maintain Metadata and Business Glossary content.
- Database design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- A minimum of 10 years of software development experience.
- Experience in healthcare software development is required.
- Experience with: SOA development using SOAP and REST; mobile application development and associated libraries.
- Proven track record of enterprise architecture experience with large volume, high availability enterprise applications. Exp. with Microsoft .Net Technology Stack and Relational Database Design.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing data integration and/or data quality processes and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, or Master Data Management.