We are currently searching for a Web Developer to work onsite at our headquarters location. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee you will be working with a company who’s doing something that makes a difference.
The right candidate for this position will have experience developing Web applications for mid to high-volume service-oriented businesses. While some on-the-job learning is to be expected, candidates should have the base knowledge necessary to be productive soon after being introduced to the various applications they will be developing and maintaining.
Developer responsibilities revolve around the creation and maintenance of client-facing Web applications that deliver our product via traditional browser-based software and automated B2B interfaces.Our technology team works in a dynamic, professional setting with tri-monitor workstations, casual dress, and workplace guidelines that promote a positive environment with minimum interruptions, no mandatory overtime, and a focus on productivity.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assist in planning and designing software applications.
- Develop new applications.
- Develop and evolve features for current applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve challenges with legacy applications.
- Experience developing database-driven web applications for mid-high traffic web sites
- HTML / XHTML
- A base working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- ColdFusion (8/9/10) using components (CFC)
- Microsoft SQL Tools
- Source Control (CVS, SVN, etc.)
- Regular Expressions
- Unit Testing
- Web Services
NoRemote / Virtual Worker Option: No
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Huntersville, NC
- Cold Fushion: 1 year
- Web Development: 1 year