Responsibilities include web applications coding & interface design, development, documentation, testing, release and maintenance in a team environment. Specific responsibilities include design and development of web applications that are a part of an enterprise vision. Design and develop web content at the Enterprise Intranet/Extranet level.
eBusiness/eCommerce application development, implementation, coordination of internally developed applications as well commercial ones. Assist in the design and development of enterprise level sites and applications according to a distributed development and administration model. Assist in the development and evolution of associated standards, style guides, templates and process documents. Assist in various training and communications related activities for users.
- Experience in any of the following a great plus: Java, cfObjects, Fusebox, VB,VBScript, ASP, COM, Oracle, CGI. Certifications such as in ColdFusion,
- Minimum of two years experience developing web sites including building sitesfrom the ground up and building web applications using ColdFusion, HTML and SQL.
- Ideal candidate will have significant experience with web development,
- publishing, and site management with a minimum of three years experience performing web/Internet/Intranet/Extranet development. In addition, familiarity using major development tools such ColdFusion Enterprise and Microsoft Visual Interdev.
- Team player a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.