Our long-term client relationship with NASA has led to a need for a Flex/ColdFusion Application Developer with HX5, a JETS teammate company.
The Flex/ColdFusion Application Developer will:
- Provide Application Development:
- Design and develop middle-tier components and services for applications.
- Integrate applications with data sources from diverse technologies, such as SQL databases, XML, JSON, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Office documents.
- Provide Application Support:
- Provide user support for database applications in production, including troubleshooting user issues with applications, performing data changes and updates as necessary to support sample processors’ workflow, identifying issues related to application usability or user training and finding a resolution to these issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and eight (8) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and four (4) years of progressive experience. Requires demonstrated technical expertise in engineering systems design and analysis.
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented development principles.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Visual Basic or C#.
- Experience with Java and/or other object-oriented languages.
- Experience with UI and UX design concepts and best practices.