The Developer will sustain and maintain web-based programs using Cold Fusion / SQL. Provide development, programming, analysis and documentation support. Candidates should have a good understanding of Object Oriented Design / Development and of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout / user interface to relational database structures. Four (4) years of progressive experience of development is desired.
Essential Job Functions:
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remains current with industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two-Four or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with ColdFusion & SQL.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team