GTI Federal is seeking a ColdFusion Devleoper with strong business acumen for our client located in Herndon, VA. Must have Public Trust or Secret Clearance.
- 5+ years advanced programming experience in ColdFusion
- 3+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
- Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status (Green Card), or a H1B – Visa.
- Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past five years.
- Public Trust or Secret Clearance required
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent