Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Web Developer Lead in the Washington DC metropolitan area (Chantilly, Herndon, Springfield) . The Web Developer Lead is responsible for the overall management of all Web Services development projects. Work closely with the Web Project Planner to determine and assign resources for project teams. Provide and enforce standards for application development and integration of business and IT stakeholder needs and provide a roadmap for MSC technology and process evolution, both within the internal MSC infrastructure and in concert with the client and IC, with a focus on integration, interoperability, and security. Responsible for managing the workload of all Front- and Back-End Developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design; graphic design; computer science, engineering, management information systems, or other IT field or a minimum of seven years of work experience in web development/programming
- Five years of documented experience of scripting/programming languages (e.g., C++, JAVA, C #), operating systems, data structures, algorithms, object¬ oriented design, relevant software applications, and cross-platform proficiency in PC/Mac.
- Five years of documented experience working with relational database management tools.
- Five years of documented experience as a database administrator working with database management systems (DBMS) administration and maintenance and database design, analysis, reports, and integration into websites and/or applications (e.g., Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MySQL Enterprise, Microsoft Access).
- Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearance.
- Familiarity with other server-side scripting languages (e.g., ASP/ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby).