Our organization is looking for an experienced Java/ColdFusion Developer for a 12+ months contract position in Herndon, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
Cannot have more than 6 months outside of the US in the last 5 years
1. Job Title: Java/ColdFusion Developer
2. Location: Herndon, VA
3. Job Duration: 12+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Skills: 5+ years exp., java, coldfusion, sql/oracle, junit, rad/eclipse/websphere, j2ee, code versioning, sdlc, sprints
- 5+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java , Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
- 5+ years programming in ColdFusion
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
- Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- java, coldfusion: 5 years