Job Specific Task List
- Programs and develops applications of various custom software projects for the HACC website and web-based applications.
- Provides advice and consulting assistance to the HACC webmaster.
- Analyzes and monitors the technical parameters of programming projects.
- Modifies pre-existing code and designs new products and applications.
- Develops, analyzes and implements conceptual solutions without seeing the actual products.
- Develops, maintains and documents program code and security of Internet-based applications.
- Investigates issues related to the website and web-based applications in use by the College.
- Collaborates with website resources manager and information technology staff to resolve software errors.
- Maintains and supports various SQL databases in support of custom applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Preferred Experience
- Experience with MVC development.
- Experience with Coldfusion.
- Assigned department operations and functions
- Applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Report preparation techniques
- Customer service principles
- Computer operations and related software applications
- English language, punctuation, and grammar
- Principles and practices in area of assignment
- Mathematical concepts
- Recordkeeping principles
- Recognizing problems, identifying alternative solutions, and making appropriate recommendations
- Prioritizing work and performing multiple tasks
- Developing, preparing, and proofreading a variety of business correspondence, records, reports, documents, and forms
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with students, coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
- Applying and explaining applicable laws, codes, regulations, policies, and/or procedures;
- Exercising judgment and discretion
- Working independently
- Providing customer service
- Using computers and related software applications
- Analyzing and devleoping policies and procedures
- Preparing and presenting training materials
- Operating a variety of office equipment, including a computer and related software applications, telephone, fax machine, and adding machine
- Following oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures