At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Marketing Site Developer (usbank.com) with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Performs and/or leads the technical design and development of complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- May participate in some application architecture functions.
- Estimates and defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time. Leads change impact analysis.
- Creates and may review unit and test plans. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
- Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
- Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Leads technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex technical problems. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank’s ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
Working experience in:
- 7 years experience with ColdFusion – currently using CF 9.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards and vulnerability remediation.
- Product and vendor evaluation
- Information management
- Application of ColdFusion Hot Fixes and patches
- Experience with ColdFusion Administrator and server settings.
- Experience with Dreamweaver development tool
Extensive experience in:
- Modeling: data, process, events, objects
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Change control
- Application maintenance
- Application design, architecture
- Application development tools
- Release management
- System development life cycle
- Application testing
- System testing
- Experience using a source code repository
- Experience with a Content Management System -Teamsite
Subject matter expert in:
- Troubleshoot problems, including tracing HTTP requests via tools such as Fiddler