The individual will assist in the development of web applications and routine website maintenance. The majority of projects will involve programming in ColdFusion and working with Microsoft SQL databases; however, the individual will have the opportunity to work with other technologies and all aspects of web development.
- Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and project team in the development of database driven Web sites.
- Design, develop, and maintain Web sites and Web-based solutions utilizing Web-based technologies.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Understanding of Web development practices.
- Programming experience is desired, especially C++, .Net and Java.
- Knowledge or experience with databases is also beneficial.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; a bility to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering related field is required.
- At least 2 years of web development work experience is preferred.