SUMMARY: Working in collaboration with senior technical staff, the Software Engineer will primarily utilize ColdFusion to maintain and enhance our existing suite of Web applications. US Citizens preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, engineering or related discipline required (may be waived with strong practical experience), plus a a minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience.
- Advanced knowledge of ColdFusion, preferably including interaction with Java is required, along with knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated experience in Object-Oriented Design is required.
- Knowledge in the concepts, practices and procedures of common software development methodologies and associated artifacts, plus the ability to apply it to complex projects is required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with business partners.
- Ability to effectively work with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment is required, along with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills.